Job Posting – Vice President – Marketing EMEA
Azorra is seeking a Vice President – Marketing for the EMEA region to join our growing team of passionate and dedicated professionals.
Azorra Aviation Holdings LLC. (“Azorra”) is a dynamic and growing relationship-driven commercial aircraft lessor, providing lease, financing, and asset management solutions with a focus on regional, crossover and small narrowbody aircraft.
Our team is led by industry veterans with a shared history of success and a wealth of experience in aircraft leasing. We aim to become a market leader and to capitalize on emerging opportunities in our segment. We are backed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. (“Oaktree”), under which Oaktree and our founders have committed to invest $350+ million in equity to expand Azorra’s commercial aircraft leasing business.
Vice President – Marketing – Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and working closely with our senior management team, the Vice President – Marketing will play an important role in helping Azorra expand its commercial aircraft leasing portfolio and customer base. The Vice President – Marketing will be responsible for airline relationship development and executing on lease or acquisition opportunities in the region of Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Develop or expand relationships with new and existing airlines to identify and pursue aviation asset investment opportunities
- Develop business case to originate aviation asset investments and provide innovative solutions to structure and close such transactions
- Lead commercial discussions and document letters of intent, lease agreements and other forms of origination agreements
- Coordinate with and between internal deal teams and external advisors to ensure smooth transactions with counterparties
- Conduct market research and gather intelligence from the commercial aviation market
- Provide input on new aircraft acquisitions with the major airframe and engine OEMs
- Five or more years of relevant industry experience with an aircraft lessor, airline or manufacturer
- Track record for driving negotiations with demonstrated ability to develop new and creative solutions to resolve transactional roadblocks
- Excellent analytical skills with open minded, entrepreneurial mindset
- A team player with strong collaborative skills and desire to work in a dynamic and growing environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent understanding of aviation investor stakeholder needs and expectations
- An existing network of industry airline, lessor, trading and banking contacts plus a track record of closed asset transactions is preferred
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Strong IT skills with advanced skills using MS Office
- Accredited degree qualifications in marketing, sales, engineering, economics, law or finance
Europe or other mutually agreeable location
At Azorra, we are passionate about fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We value and encourage different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and empower our team to share these experiences and ideas so that we can learn from one another. As a global business, diversity is an integral part of who we are and is essential to our success.
Join our Team
At Azorra, our culture fosters mutual respect and open communication in a dynamic and friendly atmosphere. We value independent thinkers, ambitious individuals and collaborative problem solvers. As a member of our team, you will be challenged to be creative, resourceful and innovative.
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Discrimination and unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. Azorra fully considers all qualified applicants.