Job Posting – Analyst
Azorra is seeking an Analyst to join our growing team of passionate and dedicated professionals.
Azorra Aviation Holdings LLC. (“Azorra”) is a relationship-driven commercial aircraft lessor, providing lease, financing, and asset management solutions with a focus on regional, crossover and small narrowbody aircraft.
Our team is led by industry veterans with a shared history of success and a wealth of experience in aircraft leasing. We aim to become the leading lessor in our segment, with a core focus on regional, small narrowbody and new technology crossover aircraft.
We are an early-stage company poised for substantial growth and recently announced that we have entered into an agreement with investment funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. (“Oaktree”), under which Oaktree and our founders have committed to invest $350 million to expand Azorra’s commercial aircraft leasing business.
Since our inception, we have completed transactions on 37 aircraft. We currently own and manage 11 aircraft and have purchase and lease commitments on an additional 27 aircraft.
Analyst – Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and working closely with other members of the team, the Analyst will be based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and will be an important role in our Finance and Marketing team.
These initial key responsibilities will be expanded upon as the company grows, the role expands and after an assessment of the skills of the Analyst and the needs of Azorra.
- Perform credit/risk analysis of potential lessees;
- Conduct market research/analytics in support of various commercial campaigns;
- Assist with financial analysis of purchase, lease and sale transactions;
- Work with the corporate finance and commercial team preparing various reports as required;
- Assist in producing internal approval papers and presentations for each transaction;
- Assist with portfolio management reporting and budgeting process;
- Participate in internal meeting discussions on research and analysis conducted;
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed;
- Support the marketing and commercial team;
- Additional support to the Team as needed.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Personal drive and self-motivated
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and a pro-active approach
- An open-minded and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels both within and outside the organization
- A desire to work in a busy and growing environment
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Strong knowledge of aviation/aircraft leasing
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Strong IT skills in MS-Office, particularly Excel
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Marketing)
350 SW 34th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
At Azorra, we are passionate about fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We value and encourage different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and empower our team to share these experiences and ideas so that we can learn from one another. As a global business, diversity is an integral part of who we are and is essential to our success.
Join our Team
At Azorra, our culture fosters mutual respect and open communication in a dynamic and friendly atmosphere. We value independent thinkers, ambitious individuals and collaborative problem solvers. As a member of our team, you will be challenged to be creative, resourceful and innovative.
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. Azorra fully considers all qualified applicants.