Alliance Aviation Expands Fleet with Acquisition of 14 Embraer E190 Aircraft
Check out this article about Azorra on Aviator.
“Alliance Aviation Services Limited (“Alliance”) has entered an agreement with Azorra Aviation LLC of the United States to expand its fleet, specifically with the following aviation equipment:
- The purchase of 14 Embraer E190 aircraft including a significant package of related inventory, ground support equipment, tooling and training devices;
- The purchase of six spare General Electric CF34 engines;
- An option to acquire a further five E190 aircraft;
- An option to acquire a full flight simulator and related training equipment;
Aircraft will be delivered progressively over eight months commencing in September 2020;
- Financial settlement will be matched against aircraft deliveries.
All aircraft will undergo repainting with Alliance livery, prior to delivery in Australia.
The total acquisition price for the package is US$79,400,000 and will be funded from the proceeds of the placement and SPP announced by Alliance on 11 June 2020.”
- Written by: TJLX